How to print floating point in scientific format?

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at
Mon Aug 11 05:33:28 CEST 2003

On 10 Aug 2003 20:41:35 -0700, sdhyok wrote:
> Writing my own function is definitely one choice.
> But, my point is that if some of us are really serious about
> scientific/engineering programming, we must have a common function or
> command to print out whole array elements easily with any format we
> want.

We eagerly await your patches for improving the Numeric code in whatever
way you want.

 \     "If I melt dry ice, can I swim without getting wet?"  -- Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |
Ben Finney <>