Indentation question

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Sat Aug 23 10:00:43 EDT 2003

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 05:50:25 GMT, rumours say that Geoff Howland
<ghowland at lupineNO.SPAMgames.com> might have written:

[David Lees asks how to indent and unindent a group of lines in his
code, referring to PythonWin and EditPadLight]

>A lot of editors use the method of:
>
>1. Select lines of text
>2. Press TAB or SHIFT+TAB to change indentation out or in
>respectively.

>I dont know about those editors though.

This works for PythonWin, I don't know for EditPadLite.  In IDLE (in
windows at least), the keypresses are ^[ and ^] for unindenting and
indenting, respectively; check the Edit menu for the actual shortcuts.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,