union in Python

Heiko Wundram heikowu at ceosg.de
Tue Aug 12 10:28:04 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 15:00, Wiebke Pätzold wrote:
> about union I found still something else. Perhaps it is better. But
> here the program doesn't run too.
> Can me somebody help?

First thing to do, again, when asking about errors in a Python program,
cut+paste your exception here, as nobody will be able to run the code on
his machine with e.g. the file datafile.mk missing.

Second thing to do, again, go and learn some Python, so that you can fix
the bugs and understand the error messages yourself, it doesn't seem
that you can (otherwise you wouldn't have posted without an Exception
Traceback in the first place, I guess).

Third thing to do, again, don't ask the group this bluntly to write your
code. If you pay me, I'll do so, if you don't, I won't. It's about
helping here, not about getting something done in time for another
because he/she has no interest to get into Python him/herself. And at
least I won't help in such a case.

Heiko.