Modifying TKinter widgets defined in Modules

Marcus Schneider mschneider.pad at t-online.de
Sat Aug 16 14:38:28 EDT 2003

Michael,

that is very interesting; in the meantime I managed for the first time
to create an instance of a class that contains my TKinter widgets in a
module, so I obviously messed around with some basics...

But my questionw as also about "style" of programming Python. Would I
want to use modules just for the widget definition or would I rather
want to put widgets and functions together in one module?

What kind of structure is considered to by "good style" in Python?

Thanks for the patience...