COM :: VARIANT -eek

Matt Smith s0199583 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Aug 14 06:29:58 EDT 2003

hi again, sorry about all these updates but cant remember what I
posted in the last message and google ahsnt updated yet :/.

My current probelm is that I have generated a makepy file and then run
ensureModule on it to ensure early binding. However when I came to run
Dispatch it still ran with late binding :(. If i ran the script with
ensureDispatch would that help (instead of normal client.Dispatch that
is)

thanks again,
matt.

p.s. forgot to post the .tlb register website address here it is:

     http://www.vbaccelerator.com/codelib/tlb/vbregtlb.htm