Brandon's personal style (was)

Cliff Wells clifford.wells at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 03:29:57 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 23:30, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
> Cliff Wells wrote:
> > Brandon, on the other hand, is annoying and arrogant without the
> saving grace of being either stupid or insane.
>
> Well, at least my sanity is vouched for!  Would be interesting for you to
> debate with Aahz.

Threading is almost worthless with Python.  Just typing "import
threading" practically guarantees a 40% slowdown in a Python
application.  Plus the fact that you can't stop a running thread makes
them useless anyway.

That should do it.

Regards,
Cliff

--
Should I stand midst the breakers, Should I lie with Death my bride?
                                                  -This Mortal Coil