anti-aliased 2D vector graphics

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Mon Aug 4 11:46:59 EDT 2003

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 01:43:50 GMT, rumours say that "Andy C"
<ayc8NOSPAM at cornell.edu> might have written:

>A little off topic, but is this how it is typically done?  Is there a
>special case for lines vs. fonts?

Ah, *that* was your question (I was hasty in answering a few minutes
earlier).
I believe that yes, this is what is typically done for line art; but my
answer is not authoritative.
For fonts, I do not know for certain, although I know for certain that
this is what *I* have done in a simple "ClearType"-like-display text
reader I have written for reading texts in my Win2K notebook (I won't
bother installing XP *only* for the ClearType capability).
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,