Using the C Source Code from Tcl/Tk

Bgc sscherer at rocketmail.com
Sat Aug 23 07:10:58 EDT 2003

I had a look at Tcl/Tk.  And you know what?  I like it better than
Python.  I'm sick of "bindings" for everything.  Tcl/Tk is just
awesome, so why not use it instead?  That's what I'm going to do.
What a relief.  Sorry if I offended any Tclers with the original post.
I'm very excited, and relieved about my decision.

Steve