learning to program

Rich donot at likespam.com
Wed Aug 27 22:13:34 EDT 2003

I put this post in the wrong place first, that is why it is on here
twice

I am going through one of the tutorials on the Python site and have
ran into a problem.

During the tutorial it talked about TCI, and gave some commands to do.
I went to the site and downloaded TCI.  but was unable to do any of
the tasks.

I think my question is, when the tutorial say the Dos prompt, do I use
my Dos prompt in windows, or the Dos prompt in the Python program?

I am using the Tutorial  by Alan Gauld, and I am at the bottom of
simple sequences (left side of page).