Tools for reading Dr Dobb's Python-URL

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Aug 4 16:49:49 EDT 2003

In article <mailman.1059316961.18762.python-list at python.org>, Egbert Bouwman wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 01:48:55PM +0200, Irmen de Jong wrote:
>>
>> Open the message in your news reader.
>> Click on an URL in the message.
>>
>> Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm not sure what you want to
>> do, really?
>
> My mail reader is the text-based Mutt, which:
> - doesn't react to mouse clicks
> - does show url's in a different color
> - seems not to do anything useful with them

FWIW, my mutt highlights URLs.  I double click on one (which
copies it to the X11 clipboard), and then I have a root window
window menu entry which starts opera using the URL from the
clipboard.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I want to dress you
                                  at               up as TALLULAH BANKHEAD and