Removing language comparisons

Gary Feldman gafStopSpamData at
Thu Aug 21 13:43:59 CEST 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:51:30 -0500, "A.M. Kuchling" <amk at> wrote:

> has a page of "Python vs. X" language comparisons at
>I'm planning to drop this page from because it's so outdated and

If it weren't for the Python vs. Perl papers, I'd still be using Perl.

I suggest simply creating an "Archive" section near the bottom of the page,
and moving any links whose contents you know to be wrong to that section.
But please, please don't remove the page altogether.  Most comparision
issues simply aren't going to change, so the articles just get old, not