Celebrity advice

U. N. Owen electricity at uymail.com
Thu Aug 28 03:35:51 EDT 2003

I don't see the link with Python, but anyway...
Very long ago, some books where burnt in public,
for "religious" reasons, later for political
reasons. Hopefully these old practice have
disappeared and will never come back.
And since this crazy guy seems not have read
even one line of this book, one can imagine
he was bred in an "anti-something", narrow-minded
fashion. Actually he is more dangerous than what
he denounces... Books are pricey, his advice
is not.