Customizing a linux distribuition using Python

Antoine Logean al at biolinux.ch
Mon Aug 11 09:52:29 EDT 2003

Hi,

After having installed Linux (RedHat) on a PC I want to automate all the
post-installation tasks. A lot of shell and perl scripts exist to do
this. But I want to have something purelly object oriented where I can
define the differents tasks in an abstract manner. Is that something in
this direction in Python ? So any information concerning Linux (Unix)
system administration and Python would interest me.

Thanks for your help

Antoine