What's better about Ruby than Python?

Nick Vargish nav+posts at bandersnatch.org
Tue Aug 19 15:55:38 EDT 2003

jjl at pobox.com (John J. Lee) writes:

> read everything slowly, chew the cud, *then* start writing.  I read
> the whole of Stroustrup and a couple of other books before writing a

I couldn't get past the first chapter of Stroustrup... Maybe because
I'd already been working with C++, it read like a pile of
justifications for what I consider a bastardization of an elegant
foundation. (So, I like C but dislike C++, what can I say?)

Nick

--
#  sigmask  ||  0.2  ||  20030107  ||  public domain  ||  feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')