Python vs. C#

Doug Tolton dtolton at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 03:00:31 EDT 2003

On 12 Aug 2003 20:45:52 -0700, nonotreally999 at yahoo.com (Tom) wrote:

> I think you should
>read a book about Lisp (maybe even two) and then share your thoughts
>with the comp.lang.lisp folks.  Lisp is a really neat language (not
>sure but maybe there's a Lisp.NET to explore!!!) and the c.l.l. folks
>will be really interested in your insights.  I think you and Erik will
>hit it off big time.

Ack, we already have one troll on c.l.l.  I don't think we need
another one.  Although I think "Vain" Every is more of a troll than
Yaas.

c.l.l. seems to be lower volume that c.l.p., but those dudes are hella
smart.  These are the only two groups I actively watch.

I honestly don't think "Vain" Every would ever be able to understand
Lisp, even if he read ten books.  He can't even grasp the simple truth
behind open source.  The beauty and power of Lisp are far beyond his
reach I suspect.

Doug Tolton