recompiled midipy.pyd for 2.3

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 6 11:20:36 EDT 2003

smarter_than_you wrote:
> FYI --
>
> I just tested downloading the file I just posted.  In IE, it saves
> with an .htm extension but it compares correctly with the file.  In
> NS, it downloads with the right extension but appears to be corrupted
> (linefeeds I think).  I'm no HTML jockey so go figure.

If you have problems downloading the file, and you can't configure
the web server to supply an appropriate content-type such as
application/octet-stream, you could always (g)zip the file and
put that up for download. Usually the web server gets the content
type right in that case, and your browser too.

--Irmen