anti-aliased 2D vector graphics

Andy C ayc8NOSPAM at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 1 04:13:35 EDT 2003

Note that I'm on Windows... if there is some windows-specific solution, that
would be fine.  I know there is a python win32 interface, and I think GDI
supports anti-aliased vector graphics, but I'm not sure.  And fonts -- I
need to draw text too.  Anyone tried that approach?

thanks,
Andy

news:J3pWa.420$pS6.37614819 at newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...