Cubictemp?

Florian Schulze florian.proff.schulze at gmx.net
Fri Aug 22 16:42:46 EDT 2003

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:56:05 -0700, <achrist at easystreet.com> wrote:

> I've been using the cubictemp template module (from www.nullcube.com)
> with some reasonable success for a while.  Somehow, I have recently
> had these questions about it:
>
> 1. Anybody else using this?  Any problems?

I used it quite a bit. The biggest problem is, that when used with HTML the
template (not the result) is not valid HTML and thus doesn't look good when
viewed in a browser and in a syntax hilighting editor. That's why I
switched to SimpleTAL recently.

> 2. Does it work with python 2.3?  Any changes required to make it
> work?

Don't know, but I think it should work, the code is quite simple.

Regards,
Florian