Idle Help font size

Gary Feldman gafStopSpamData at
Thu Aug 21 00:05:53 CEST 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:31:49 +0200, "vincent wehren" <v.wehren at>

>You propobably would have to modify See the CreateWidgets
>method of the TextViewer class. You could add a font option to

Thanks.  I had to dig through a ton of stuff on tkinter, and tried all
sorts of permutations until I was able to get it to work, and then get it
to work for the debugger as well.  But it's ok now.

I suspect my other gripe isn't nearly as easy, namely I really want it all
in one window.  It's a rough tradeoff between using emacs to do most of the
editing, and then using IDLE for debugging and minor editing.  But it's
just too darn difficult to find the right text window in IDLE, plus it
forces me to change my visual focus.  But that's for another time.