Modifying the {} and [] tokens

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at
Sun Aug 24 05:22:55 CEST 2003

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 01:50:01 GMT, rumours say that Geoff Howland
<ghowland at> might have written:

>I'm glad that he is limiting things.  Perhaps my plan would not have
>worked out well anyway, but I was interested in giving it a shot.
>Since it's not possible, I'll think up some other less hacky slightly
>more verbose way to handle the issues.

Geoff, since you invested already some time and energy on this thread,
perhaps you should give it a shot, even if it requires some C fiddling.
I did a research on google and it seems I got luckier than you:

I also found that the links do not seem to work at this moment in time,
so a little more searching produced this:
- search for intrinsics in the page

and then check this (a very long url):

which is the python slide show for Pycon 2003.  So you can address JP
Calderone and ask for the intrinsics.c code.
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,