Modifying the {} and [] tokens

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Sat Aug 23 23:22:55 EDT 2003

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 01:50:01 GMT, rumours say that Geoff Howland
<ghowland at lupineNO.SPAMgames.com> might have written:

>I'm glad that he is limiting things.  Perhaps my plan would not have
>worked out well anyway, but I was interested in giving it a shot.
>Since it's not possible, I'll think up some other less hacky slightly
>more verbose way to handle the issues.

Geoff, since you invested already some time and energy on this thread,
perhaps you should give it a shot, even if it requires some C fiddling.
I did a research on google and it seems I got luckier than you:

http://groups.google.com.gr/groups?selm=mailman.1056959572.10194.python-list@python.org

I also found that the links do not seem to work at this moment in time,
so a little more searching produced this:

http://www.amk.ca/diary/2003/03/28.html
- search for intrinsics in the page

and then check this (a very long url):

http://tinyurl.com/kzq6

which is the python slide show for Pycon 2003.  So you can address JP
Calderone and ask for the intrinsics.c code.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,