GUI builder for Python

Bobo O bobo at bobo.bo
Sat Aug 16 15:43:52 EDT 2003

> I'm wondoering about Visual Wx.  This looks like someone put much
> work into it, but I haven't been able to get it to do anything.
> This is probablyt because I can't find any documentation in English
> that tells how to get it to do anything.

my english is bad...sorry

You execute these steps in order to add project

1) file\new project select template for python gui
2) store project in the new directory
3) double click on the right panels for open file

Add components:
1) Select component on the left panel
2) draw it on the form

Change parent components
1) draw panels & components  on the form
2) select component for change parent
3) select properties tag on the left panel
4) change parent property

Notebook :
1) draw notebook & panels
2) change parent property of the panel (set notebook component like parents)

http://visualwx.altervista.org/
nuova release 0.7 [freeware]
VisualWx rad per wxwindows,c++ e python