Python and Robotics?

Kevin Dahlhausen kdahlhaus at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 10:07:57 EDT 2003

I once wrote a utility to exercise the electronics on an embedded
steering system in Python.   There's a photo at
http://members.nccw.net/kdahlhaus/python/hwt.html, but I don't have
the code anymore.  It worked very well.  I don't know the real-time
aspects of Python, so you'd certainly want to research that.