My future Python IDE article

Dialtone dialtone#NOSPAM#.despammed at aruba.it
Tue Aug 26 15:11:30 EDT 2003

mertz at gnosis.cx (David Mertz) writes:

> So c.l.py readers... make the case for your favorite one getting on the
> list.  I have a while to ponder the opinions advanced, should this
> prompt some discussion (it may take a little while to order review
> copies of commercial tools and/or get things installed).

This one is easy :).

My voting goes for:

1) Emacs + python-mode + ipython as interactive shell inside emacs +
speedbar as class browser (I use this... actually I use emacs for
everything :))

2) Eric3

3) Eclipse + Trustudio

4) Another one randomly

PS: Under windows my favourite is PythonWin

--
Valentino Volonghi, Regia SpA, Milan

Linux User #310274, Debian Sid Proud User