What's TOTALLY COMPELLING about Ruby over Python?

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Mon Aug 18 17:55:21 EDT 2003

Istvan Albert wrote:
> Erik Max Francis wrote:
>
>>> What's ***TOTALLY COMPELLING*** about Ruby over Python?
>>
>> comp.lang.ruby doesn't have Brandon Van Every.

Erik has been in my killfile forever, from other newsgroups.  I even had to
put him back in after letting him out.  I thought a year would have been
enough, but apparently not.

> LOL
>
> Istvan.

So, you're guilty by association.  Goodbye!

20% of the world is real.