Template module problem

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Wed Aug 13 16:04:36 EDT 2003

Several years ago I wrote a module for python to support templates. I
submitted this to the python resource site and it was accessible through this
link. Unfortunately this points to my old home page which is no longer. Since
I forgot about this I havent updated it and now the webspace has been cleared
out by the provider. If anybody downloaded this could you please send me a
copy? I don't find the file anymore. :(

Thanks!

http://py.vaults.ca/apyllo.py/812237977.281773030.7554750.60218011

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)