Python2.3 absolute import error

Markus Doering m.doering at
Tue Aug 26 09:41:13 CEST 2003

Oh man.
After diving into the traceback I noticed that I had a module named
"types" in my package and tried to import the standard types module
but ended up importing my custom module instead (the scripts directory is
the first in sys.path).
I renamed it and everything seems to work fine.

news:g8KcnaISvKGppdeiRTvUqg at