Python2.3 absolute import error

Markus Doering m.doering at bgbm.org
Tue Aug 26 03:41:13 EDT 2003

Oh man.
After diving into the site.py traceback I noticed that I had a module named
"types" in my package and site.py tried to import the standard types module
but ended up importing my custom module instead (the scripts directory is
the first in sys.path).
I renamed it and everything seems to work fine.

Thanks,
Markus

news:g8KcnaISvKGppdeiRTvUqg at speakeasy.net...