Python newbie help

s s at
Tue Aug 19 14:42:11 CEST 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:28:06 +0000 (UTC), Duncan Booth
<duncan at> wrote:

>stephen at (s) wrote in
>news:87fa5cfa.0308181126.c61bfa2 at
>> I've recently been very interested in learning Python but I seem to
>> lack direction while reading the tutorials.  I understand the syntax
>> and everything concerning the language itself but the tutorials I have
>> seen are merely displaying features of the language rather than

Thanks for the help.  I will definitely look into these links very
hard but I must point out that I'm not a teenager or a beginner
programmer, just someone who has lost motivation to learn but would
like to get it back.

I just get bored with examples that don't really contribute to a
program or the like.  Thanks for the link.