What's better about Ruby than Python?

Tom nonotreally999 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 13:34:11 EDT 2003

"Brandon J. Van Every" <vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com> wrote in message news:<bhpbc6$1plpe$1 at ID-203719.news.uni-berlin.de>...

> This is not a troll.

"I am not a crook." R.Nixon

Don't waste yr time feeding the trolls.  (unless it amuses you)

If you feel I'm being hard on the prolific Mr. Avery, do a search on
his posts and decide for yourself.  My personal opinion is that he,
like any troll, wastes valuable c.l.p. cycles.

If I remember correctly, a recent Avery post said he was finished with
the c.l.p. group (oh, darn) and was moving on the the marketing-python
mailing list.  Guess he's back.

Tom