Game Company looking for Employiees

Christian Tismer tismer at
Fri Aug 8 15:52:23 CEST 2003

BlackHawke wrote:

> 1: We need python scripters. Much of the programming used for the servers
> must necessarily be in python. The bulk of our code will be in Python, and
> we have no access to Python programmers at the moment.
> 2: We need people capable of programming vast worlds in the CrystalSpace 3d
> engine. While we do have excellent graphic artists on hand, we have no-one
> capable of developing the lands and cities in this game. We have chosen
> CrystalSpace because of our financial concerns.

3. Since this is an MMORPG, you probably need Stackless Python.
This has been most successfully used in the EVE online game.

will contact you by privat mail -- chris

Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer at>
Johannes-Niemeyer-Weg 9a     :    *Starship*
14109 Berlin                 :     PGP key ->
      whom do you want to sponsor today?