OT: Re: Voting Project Needs Python People

Andrew Dalke adalke at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 1 22:08:16 EDT 2003

At present there are 50 people who paid the non-refundable fee
for running for the California governship.  The article I just read
said the standard ballot used could handle up to 300 entires.

That brings to mind one of the things I don't like about the
touchscreen solution -- I like to see my whole ballot at once.
In this case, could you even fit 50 names for this one category
on the screen at once and be readable enough?

Then again, I would also like a desk sized display with
200+ dpi.  Just gotta wait 10 years, right?

                    Andrew
                    dalke at dalkescientific.com