Test web server

Christian Kaenzig chrismoll at chrismoll.homelinux.org
Fri Aug 15 21:17:02 EDT 2003

On Friday 15 August 2003 17:33, Axel Grune wrote:
> Hi, I'm writing a test script which should act like a simple webserver
> but it does'nt work. IE works but Mozilla say the document contains no
> data. Does any one no what the problem is?
>
> TIA,
> Axel

What seems strange here is that you send data right after accepting the
connection. On a normal http transfer, the client first sends this request
and the awaits an answer from the server. Maybe is this confusing your
Mozilla ?

I don't have much experience with this kind of stuff so I may as well be
completely wrong.

> /snip/

Chris