pure Python DB

Aaron Watters aaron at reportlab.com
Tue Aug 26 21:56:13 EDT 2003

Andy Todd <andy47 at halfcooked.com> wrote in message news:<mailman.1061889235.29240.python-list at python.org>...
> Patrick Useldinger wrote:>
> Gadfly is lightweight but doesn't support transactions. It is in low
> maintenance mode, development is currently not active but the project is
> hosted at SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gadfly) and any
> bug reports and (especially) patches would be more than welcome.

Um.. doesn't support transactions?  It depends what you mean,
I guess.  It supports transaction commit and rollback and recovery
but not transaction concurrency...  (yet)

   -- Aaron Watters

===
She's wondering what he'll make for breakfast...
He's wondering how long he has to cuddle before he can go home...