Toronto-area Pythonistas meeting Tuesday the 26th of August...

Mike Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Wed Aug 20 22:24:33 EDT 2003

Since no-one seems to have announced this yet...

PyGTA meeting this upcoming Tuesday at the regular time (8pm) and place
(519 Comm. Centre (on Church St., in downtown Toronto))

See:
	http://web.engcorp.com/pygta/wiki/NextMeeting
for details.

Feel free to bring questions or problems to ask other Pythonistas about.
  We've been having good turnouts for the last few meetings, almost
enough to overflow the rooms, so you don't have to just listen to Peter
and I blathering on ;) .  If you'd like to do a short presentation on
your Python work please propose it on the pygta-general mailing list.

Enjoy all,
Mike
   Mike C. Fletcher
   Designer, VR Plumber, Coder