Approved

rac rac at orion.he.net
Thu Aug 21 10:18:02 EDT 2003

== This Is An Automated Response from the Anime Corner ==

Hi! Thank you for writing!

Your inquiry has been received, and will be addressed by one of our customer care representatives as soon as possible, usually by the next business day. Don't worry, we are here to serve you, so rest assured, we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

In the mean time:

*Answers to most general questions can be found on one of our information pages here:

   http://www.animecornerstore.com/info.html

*Complete shipping and ordering information can be found here:

   http://www.animecornerstore.com/shipping.html

*Daily new item, shopping, and store update information can be found here:

   http://www.animecornerstore.com/storeupdates.html

*Join our 'e'-mailing list for news, updates, and special offers:

   http://lb.bcentral.com/ex/manage/subscriberprefs.aspx?customerid=8578

Thank you very much for choosing the Anime Corner Store!!

Best regards,

The Anime Corner Store Customer Care Team!
Bob, Jamie, Jenn, Mitch, & Denise

--

See what other customers say about us!

   http://www.animecornerstore.com/comments.html

http://www.animecornerstore.com
The Anime Corner Store
Anime Items by the thousands in Stock and Ready to Ship
at Everyday Low prices! DVD, CD, Cels, Manga, Toys, More!