My future Python IDE article

Peter Milliken peterm at
Wed Aug 27 22:42:22 CEST 2003

Hi Lawrence,

I am the author of ELSE (one of the reasons I like using it with Emacs :-)).
You can find it at (along with templates
for other languages). There is an extensive users guide at the site (but
since most people don't like documentation I would suggest that you browse
the section on Installation, the section on "Default Keybindings" and have a
look at the Tutorial section on using ELSE - these three sections that
should get you up an going)

If you need any assistance just drop me an email, I am more than happy to
provide support etc.

news:87oeycrtvz.fsf at voodoo.fake...