Problems py22 -> py23

Roberto Amorim wolfoxbr at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 14:09:01 EDT 2003

Change the line below:

    menuBar1.addmenuitem('Ajuda', 'command' , 'Creditos' , label =
'Threshold 2D
')#, command = lambda e = self , x ='copyrightVTK.html' : e.showbrowser(x))

to:

    menuBar1.addmenuitem('Ajuda', 'command' , 'Creditos' , label =
'Threshold_2D
')#, command = lambda e = self , x ='copyrightVTK.html' : e.showbrowser(x))

See if it works. I can't try it now, but I hope it works for you.

If possible, show us a little more of the code, as the error doesn't bring
enough information to know what's going on. All the above is little more
than a wild guess. :-)

Boa sorte!