python for non-programmers tutorial?

Michael Peuser mpeuser at web.de
Tue Aug 19 12:42:19 EDT 2003

"Anthony Baxter" <anthony at interlink.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I'm writing a half-day tutorial at work for the non-programmer techies
> (network engineers, database admins, sysadmins, that sort of thing)
> and was wondering if anyone else has already done this and made their
> materials available?

Have a look at:

   www.pauahtun.org/TYPython/

Ivan Van Laningham: Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours

"....This book's primary aim is to teach you how to program. Only
secondarily does it aim to teach you Python, perhaps the coolest programming
language on the planet. You don't need to know any programming before you
begin; all you need is the desire to learn. ..."

Everything online.

Kindly
Michael P