client derived from async_chat

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sun Aug 17 17:23:59 EDT 2003

Patrick Useldinger wrote:

> Has anybody got such an example? My server works fine, but my client
> does not :-(

I tried to run your sample but you didn't include enough material for me
to run it as a standalone application.  When I tried to stub out the
additional material you didn't include, I got connection refused errors,
presumably because the server wasn't running at the point your clients
tried to connect.

Furthermore, the error code that you got appeared to be
Windows-specific, so if that's where your problem lies, I can't help
you.

/  \ Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
\__/  Sigmund Freud