For Kenny Tilton: Why do I need macros revisited.

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Fri Aug 22 18:14:54 EDT 2003

"Andrew Dalke" <adalke at mindspring.com> wrote previously:
|I've seen David Mertz' xml_pickle code which makes good use of
|[metaclasses], but don't yet follow how it works.

I'm afraid I must insist here that the use of metaclasses in
gnosis.xml.pickle is utterly trivial, and just for show.  You'll
have to look elsewhere for "good use" of them :-).

Yours, David...

--
 mertz@  _/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: \_\_\_\_    n o
gnosis  _/_/             Postmodern Enterprises            \_\_