3 new slogans

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at rexx.com
Thu Aug 14 13:29:47 EDT 2003

Graham Fawcett wrote:

[snip]

>>    90% of code is crud
>>    The rest is Python

I'd like to suggest that someone make a collection of these
slogans and put them in the Python Wiki or the Python Web site.
Wasn't there a slogan contest at Python 10?  What happened to that
list of slogans?

By the way, at one time I found a set of Python icons that could
be freely used, for example on Web sites.  Is that still
available?  I couldn't find it.  If it still exists, perhaps the
list of Python slogans could be placed next to that (for some
meaning of "next to" that makes sense on the Web).

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman
http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman