What's better about Ruby than Python?

Istvan Albert ialbert at mailblocks.com
Mon Aug 18 21:03:10 EDT 2003

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> You certainly are a waste of my time, Tom.  Welcome to my killfile.  I'd
> like to think that if I'm a waste of your time, it's for different reasons
> and not ones of my own designing.

For what is worth Brandon is a hard working troll.
I can respect that. Look at all of his responses,
and all the effort to reward those that do respond
to his questions.

And all that killfiling, it is a gimmick but it works,
is funny to see whether you make it or not. It makes you
read what he says next. Posting on the usenet is
a sort of jungle, getting read is surviving. And
no matter how, mocked or not, laughed at or ridiculed
Brandon's parasitic postings live on.

It is not that easy and it takes an appreciable mental
exercise to attempt to juggle or manipulate people.

Istvan.