An advertising message from a Microsoft agent

Nick Vargish nav+posts at bandersnatch.org
Tue Aug 19 15:04:36 EDT 2003

Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> writes:

> I don't know.  I've never experienced a toilet that produced anything under
> normal circumstances.  Where I live, toilets are generally consumers.

Generally, indeed. That sort of depends on your plumbing
infrastructure, which in the case of Visual Studio would
be win32... Which leads me to conclude that VS may be the
productive sort of lavatory.

Nick

--
#  sigmask  ||  0.2  ||  20030107  ||  public domain  ||  feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')