Is Python your only programming language?

Michele Simionato mis6 at
Tue Aug 12 19:12:37 CEST 2003

grante at (Grant Edwards) wrote in message news:<3f38fbf3$0$158$a1866201 at>...

> Anybody who thinks there's only one programming
> language for all tasks is seriously deluded.

Yes, but a programmer does not necessarily need to perform ALL tasks.
It may very well be that Python fullfill 99% of what an average
programmer needs. I personally know various languages, but at the
end I only use Python since it fullfills all my needs and it is
faster to develop in it that in any other language.