Problems with python-list?

mackstann mack at incise.org
Wed Aug 20 22:53:11 EDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 07:32:52PM -0700, Dave Brueck wrote:
> Is anybody else having problems sending email to
> python-list at python.org? About 48 hours ago or so my posts stopped
> making it to the list (I usually post via the mailing list rather than
> to the Usenet group).

Yeah, I replied to the thread about tracing the hierarchy of function
calls, but it either didn't get to python.org, or it didn't get back to
me, because I never saw the reply come up.  (Err, wait, I see you're
posting via google, hmm, let's see if this gets to the list or not)

--
m a c k s t a n n  mack @ incise.org  http://incise.org
If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.