memory leak?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sun Aug 3 22:08:38 EDT 2003

    Bjorn> In any case, you should probably file a bugreport at sourceforge,
    Bjorn> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=105470&group_id=5470&func=browse,

Not necessary in this case as Tim Peters already did.  Neal Norwitz
confirmed the bug and suggested a simple fix.  I expect it will be closed
Monday.  Backporting isn't necessary, since it was introduced during some
code reorganization since 2.2 was released.

    Bjorn> I forget if you have to register to file a new bug..

Anonymous reporting is not allowed.  Too often submitters could not be
reached to provide more information about incomplete bug reports.

Skip