python for non-programmers tutorial?

Aahz aahz at
Tue Aug 19 07:07:01 CEST 2003

In article <mailman.1061266650.12641.python-list at>,
Anthony Baxter  <anthony at> wrote:
>I'm writing a half-day tutorial at work for the non-programmer techies
>(network engineers, database admins, sysadmins, that sort of thing)
>and was wondering if anyone else has already done this and made their
>materials available? I plan to put my slides up on the web after they're

Dunno about slides, but the first link on's sidebar is
"Beginner's Guide"...  You should be able to find something useful
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it intersects
with useful practice.  --Aahz