list groups and users of NT domain

Marko Faldix marko.faldix at
Thu Aug 14 11:03:44 CEST 2003

"Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shalehperry at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1060804824.4307.python-list at
> On Wednesday 13 August 2003 05:22, Marko Faldix wrote:
> > Hello,

[looking für list of NT Domain Groups/Users with python or WSH]

> If you are using Active Directory you can easily access the data via LDAP.
> Not sure if you are since you said NT domain, but worth a shot.

I checked this point again. Indeed, OS will be switched to Active Directory.
I had forgotten to distinguish between these two possibilities. The major
scripts are already written with vbscript. Now I found this:

With active directory installed, it works simple with vbscript, so switching
to python is still not needed.
Thanks for all suggestions,

Marko Faldix
M+R Infosysteme
Hubert-Wienen-Str. 24     52070 Aachen
Tel.: 0241-93878-16     Fax.:0241-875095
E-Mail: marko.faldix at