Rekall docs ready for download

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Aug 11 23:00:54 EDT 2003

news:3f380ac5$0$239$fa0fcedb at lovejoy.zen.co.uk...
http://www.totalrekall.co.uk and
> http://www.rygannon.com.
> You find them in PDF, HTML and Windows HTML Help format

You or your webpage designer, like too many others, have opted to
'control my user experience' by adding html code to disable Internet
Explorer's View/TextSize adjustment.  Since you won't let me enlarge
your teeny type (half the size as in my mail/news reader or at a sane
site like SourceForge) to where I can read it without eyestrain, I
will not try.  Goodby.

Terry

PS to all you other website programmers.  If you have a similar
control fetish, but actually want someone like me to read your work,
drop the fetish.  One of the intended features of HTML is that readers
be able to adjust the presentation to suit their needs.