locatime and strftime

Scott Holmes scottholmes at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 14 23:14:40 CEST 2003

Replying to myself, I've changed to gmtime rather than localtime and
this solves my immediate problem.  This is a bit counter-intuitive,
however.  I suspect I still have an issue with locale.

Scott Holmes                   http://sholmes.ws
                                scottholmes at sbcglobal.net

   Independent Programmer/Analyst                  Passport 4GL
   PHP HTML Composer                PostgreSQL     Informix 4GL, SQL
       There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
              than are dreamt of in your philosophy