Comments wanted on new introductory pages

A.M. Kuchling amk at
Fri Aug 1 17:09:59 CEST 2003

A new set of introductory pages for is being developed. The
current draft of a revised version is at .

If you're learning or have recently learned Python, I'd like to hear
your opinions.  Are the pages helpful?  Are there useful resources
that aren't linked to, or beginner questions that aren't answered?

Thanks for your help!

--amk                                                             (
Had a hard day in the catacombs, have we?
      -- The Doctor, in "The Masque of Mandragora"